Dr Lisa Friederich
1300 375 472
Dr Lisa Friederich
1300 375 472
Our consulting rooms are located within the East Sydney Private Hospital building at 75 Crown Street Woolloomooloo. The entry to the medical suites is on the corner of Kennedy and Crown Streets. We are in Suite 8 on the 6th floor.
We allow 1 hour for all new consultations- to make the most of this, please arrive a little early to complete a patient information sheet. We can email this to you to complete prior to your consultation if this is more convenient for you.
To book an appointment please send us an email on email@example.com or call us on 1300 375 472. We send reminder texts or emails the day before your consultation. If you need to reschedule please let us know as soon as possible so that we can adjust our day accordingly.
What to bring:
1. Your referral (if applicable). Please be advised that a GP referral is valid for 12 months while a Specialist referral (psychiatrist etc) is only valid for 3 months. A specialist referral can be used for a consultation but may expire by the time Dr. Lisa can schedule you for surgery; we advise that you get new referral in this situation. Your GP referral does not need to specifically be made out to Dr. Friederich. It is okay to bring us a general referral or one made out to another doctor.
2. Any relevent information:
3. Imaging/Scans that you’ve had done related to your concern. If you have had an ultrasound, please bring along a paper report or ask that it be sent to us prior to your appointment.
4. Test results such as a lesion biopsy or relevent blood tests.
5. Implant information: The make, shape and size of any implants.
6. Current Medication list.
7. Pictures. If you have pictures that illustrate the look you are after, whether it be of your younger self or another person it will help to demonstrate what you hope to achieve. We will be honest as to what can be achieved and whether your expectations can be met.
Types of Consultation and Associated Fees
New Consultation: for patients who are new to the practice or those who have a new area of concern.
Cosmetic: $275.00 (includes 10% gst)
Second appointments: Surgery should only be performed after careful consideration- often your first consultation can be a little overwhelming, you may not remember everything that was discussed, or you may think of new questions to ask. We offer a second consultation free of charge within 1 year of your initial consultation.
If you are seeing Dr. Lisa for a non-cosmetic procedure you will be eligible for a Medicare rebate of approximately $73.00. You will need to bring a GP referral with you or email it to us prior to claim this.
Non-Surgical consultation: for Anti-wrinkle Injections, Dermal Filler, PRP or SkinPen consultations.
Fee $200:00 deductable from any treatment you have.
Minor Procedures: If you have a skin lesion, scar or other minor procedure to be done in the office we will provide you with a fee estimate. Some procedures can be done on the same day as your consultation, let us know if you would like to do this. If practical, we will schedule time for this to be done. If a specimen needs to be sent for histopathological examination you will be invoiced separately by the lab. There is usually a medicare rebate available on this fee.
Post-Op and Follow-up appointments: These are complimentary for the first 12 months after your procedure.
Fee Payment: Consultation and treatment fees are payable on the day. We accept cash or card, but please be advised we may not have exact change.
Costs of Surgery
There are several components to your total surgical fee. These include the following:
- The Surgical Fee: This is the fee to be paid to Dr Lisa, if a surgical assistant is needed for your operation, their fee will be included in this total.
- The Anaesthetic Fee: we will provide a rough estimate for this, but the billing will be done by your anaesthetist separately.
- The Hospital Fee: We will obtain an estimate for you which includes the cost of the operating theatre, your hospital care and incidentals.
- If a Medicare item number is associated with your proposed surgery and you have private health insurance, your hospital fee will be covered bar any excess. If you do not have privae health insurance, your procedure is deemed medial and you will not be required to pay GST.
- Cosmetic procedures are not covered by private health insurance and will include GST in the fee.
- Histopathology: If any tissue is sent for lab analysis you will be invoiced separately by them. A medicare rebate is usually available for this. Please note that is common practice to send any breast tissue or implant capsule for histologic analysis.
- Implants: If your surgery involves insertion or replacement of implants, your fee will include this cost. This also attracts GST. In some cases health insurance will cover the cost of implants. Dr Lisa will discuss this with you during your consultation.
Payment of Surgery Fees
If you proceed with surgery, please ensure you pay your Surgical fee at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. If you are unable to proceed after making a booking, please inform us as soon as you are able so that another patient can be scheduled in your place.
We prefer payment to be made by direct bank transfer. The account details will be provided to you on your fee estimate. If you would prefer to pay by credit card, additional bank fees may apply.
Your anaesthetist will contact you prior to surgery for payment.
Hospital fees may be paid on the day of admission or earlier by contacting the hospital directly.
Dr Lisa operates at Hunters Hill Private Hospital. This is a fully accredited hospital managed by the Ramsay Health Care.
It is located at 9 Mount Street, Hunters Hill NSW 2110. There is ample free street parking.